Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Its hard to sit...

Ya its hard to sit before all this when you are suffering from chanka(a kind of pain in neck ..you can't even rotate ur neck )...yesterday I got this pain as a token of love by my curling ....Truely guys its not easy to start doing gym by a creature or miniatue like me...This gym thing is taking a lot from me.

so after the end sem completion ..lots of my friends suggest me to do some real work out for improving my health....oh forgot first of all!! little description about my physical appearance so u can realize by yourself that how desperately I need these suggestions.I m a tall guy weight mere 54 kg..there are lot of buzz among my friend circle to searh a guy who would be more lean than me and everytime they find this guy they consolidate me that I m not the only one in this whole damn world ...a maolnutritious one...

so this time when I return from the college I was quite determined to put some real show beore them...so by this way I started going in a gym...first couple of days hmmmm... every lad in that gym stared me like who the hell is this little rat trying to fool himslf that one day he can also come in the league of like salman khan or arnold....truely speaking I was very nervous on my starting days although there is a guy with me who helped me a lot but still everytime you go in that bloddy mess and those sceptical eyes staring at you constantly...
but carrying all the speculation and filthy remarks I still survived and after some time I gradually starting to like that place ....and suddenly...this neck affair .....from past one week i ve got this chanka three times....is this a omen of God who really doesn't want to carry me like this...or probably i m not suitable for this gym thing.........don't know what??
now I m going to fight with this residing all my negativity...yes ....sorry GOD ....but i m not going to quit ...just a little more cautious thats it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment